Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your Realtor is a Top Local Expert.
“You Don’t Make Money When You Sell Real Estate, You Make Money When You Buy It!”
Buying a home is probably the biggest purchase you will ever make, and it involves many difficult decisions.
Dear Home Buyer,
Do you see the statement above? Someone once told me it was written backwards…that you only make money when you SELL real estate. “How on earth could you make money when you buy it?” he said.
But that statement IS accurate. You see, you might receive your sales proceeds when you sell your home, but it’s how well you BOUGHT your home that will determine HOW MUCH your proceeds will be.
But the story doesn’t end there. Finding the right home, and making a prudent financial investment is more involved than just “buying right.” You also need to FINANCE it right.
Even Experienced Homeowners Make Costly Mistakes When Buying And Financing Their Home
Hi, my name is ROSE PRICE, and I specialize in helping people buy the right home at the right price…AND right financing.
It’s no surprise that borrowing $100,000…$200,000 or more is a lot of money. And how to FIND the right home…how much to PAY for the home…how much to BORROW…and on what FINANCIAL TERMS can literally mean tens of thousands of dollars MORE or LESS in your pocket!
If you’re like most people, the decision to buy a home involves a number of stresses and strains. For about 80% of buyers, it’s the single largest financial transaction of their lives. Mistakes in any part of the buying process can cost you thousands.
Imagine trying to win a game of basketball without knowing the rules. You’d send your team out onto the court not knowing the difference between quarters or halves. How many points would you get for a field goal or a free throw? It wouldn’t matter how professional your team was. If you didn’t know how the game was played, even a grammar school team could beat you.
Real estate is much the same way. Buying a home is not like buying anything else. It’s not like buying a car, or a suit, or a bottle of catsup. It has its own rules and its own procedures, which, in most cases, are rigorously followed.
If you’ve bought a home before, you probably have an idea of how it’s done. If it’s been some time since you bought, or if this is going to be your first purchase, the process may seem uncomfortable and scary.
Of all the decisions you’ll face when buying a home, there’s none more important than the coach you choose to represent you. I’m applying for the job of supporting and encouraging you in finding the right home and to assist you through the entire buying process.
Being a former college basketball coach for eighteen years taught me how important preparation was in winning a ball game and winning in life. That preparation was transformed daily into a game plan of small activities designed to help my athletes excel in winning and being their best.
When the time comes for you to pull up roots and move I’ll help you make a smooth transition. As your full-time real estate coach I will teach you strategies you should consider when buying your next home…
Understand What You NEED In Your Next Home
Understand What You WANT In Your Next Home
Understand How Much Home You Can Afford
Save A Bundle When Financing
How You Evaluate Homes Will Save You Thousands And Heartaches!
Save Thousands Writing Your Offer And Negotiating Your Deal
Be Financially Prepared – Ahead Of Time!
Use A BUYERS REPRESENTATIVE!
Buying and selling real estate can be a tricky business. And selecting the wrong Realtor can cost you a lot of money, headaches, and wasted time. That’s why I designed a specific program designed for buyers like you. I call it my….
Exclusive Buyer Program
My Buyers Program is absolutely FREE to you. Here’s what you’ll get when you enroll…
* A Free Subscription to my “Home Locator” program. I’ll create a custom search model based on your personal home needs. Then enter you into our Home Search system where our computers will sift through the market each night to find hidden bargains and new listings before anyone else. Each day, I’ll forward to you homes on the market that meet your personal desires.
* I’ll evaluate the value of your chosen home so you buy the most home for your dollar.
* Negotiate the best possible deal for you so you avoid costly traps and pitfalls.
* Help you locate the most affordable financing in the market and for your situation…
* Coordinate all inspections, appraisals, escrow and title service, with the very best firms, so you can feel confident and focus on other important tasks during your move…
* Because of my experience, I’ll make the entire process HASSLE FREE for you
* Everything you do with me stays COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL. Agents won’t be discussing your personal or confidential affairs because they represent only the seller!
By Not Acting Now, You Could Open Yourself To Losing Thousands Of Dollars
Make a list of areas you would like to discuss, and call or email me now at 800-397-2155 or 217-352-1933 to enroll in my Buyer Program. I’m confident I’ll help you find the right home, at the right price, and save thousands in the process. My services are FREE to you. So before you get distracted, take action now!
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing the one you like.
As a top Champaign/Urbana and area Realtor, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
– You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Champaign/Urbana and area market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Illinois real estate affiliations.
– My expert local knowledge of the Champaign/Urbana and surrounding areas should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
– Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Champaign/Urbana and our surrounding areas are no different! It’s my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
– What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I’ll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
– Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
– You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing, I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
– Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Champaign/Urbana and surrounding areas. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Call or email me for help, or to have your questions answered. There are no dumb questions! Fill out this form and I’ll get right back to you…